- This event has passed.
Women in Impact: Intersection of ESG & Web3 (A Carbon Neutral Event)
September 22, 2022 @ 6:00 am - 9:00 pm$30 – $100
Registration includes verified carbon credit offsetting your personal footprint for up to a month of carbon neutral living. #MakeImpact
About this event
Women have been natural impact creators from the beginning of time. They should play a front and centre role in the climate change space and take up leadership roles in the growing industry of ESG investment and Refi. While some have, many more are still searching for the right opening or the pathway to the top.
Join us for the sharing and advice from the OGs of the traditional ESG and the Web3 world online and/or IRL!
- Fireside chat with Kelly Lovell, CEO and Founder of Bridging TheGap Ventures, Top 30 Under 30 Sustainability | Queen’s Young Leader | Founding Chair of YOUNGA️, the largest global festival for impact, uniting young people with decision-makers to co-create solutions and official partner of United Nations Decade of Action from 2020 to 2030. Speaker at festivals including COY (Conference of Youth, which takes place before COP annually), with luminaries such as Pitbull, Iza, Nick Vujicic, Diane von Furstenberg, Vishen Lakhiani and Julianne Hough.
- Women in Impact, a panel of executives and experts who are at different stages of their journey of ESG and Web3, but united in their mission to create impact in the fight for climate change.
Women in Impact will be an intriguing and insightful panel discussion between (in no particular order):
- Sophiya Chiang, Lead of SustainHK (powered by the Global Shapers Hong Kong hub, SustainHK focuses on industry-level conversations and exchanges, bringing together changemakers, influencers and the public to inspire awareness, dialogue and action on environmental sustainability). Sophiya is a data scientist and leader in the technology start-up space with the mission to champion inclusive entrepreneurship and sustainable systems to shape the future of our cities.
- Ines Gafis, Co-Founder, Female Entrepreneurs Worldwide (FEW, Asia-Pacific’s largest business platform for female founders with over 20,000 registered members), Ines runs FEW Accelerator that supports the growth of female-led startups in the ESG space, providing cash investment, mentorship, media coverage and investor network. For 8+ years, she has coached thousands of entrepreneurs on their marketing and PR strategies, helping them unlock valuable resources through her extensive network of business leaders.
- María Blanca, COO at Carbonbase, is a UK qualified Chartered Accountant (ACCA) and a Certified Advisory Board Chair With over 15 years of experience working in the corporate world, with MNCs like Citibank and SMEs in Europe and Asia. She has previously held positions as CFO and Finance Director and she is also Co Founder of Womentors which focuses on establishing D&I strategies for companies
- SPECIAL GUEST SPEAKER SURPRISE: hint – a reputable intellect who previously sets, advises ESG policies!
- Moderator: Queenie Mo, Advisor to CREDProtocol.io & ImpactNFT Alliance, Board Director at Lux Creative. Previously ex-Accenture Global SME for a tech giant client and other Fortune 500 clients, performing in role of global procurement and strategic sourcing consultant. With accumulated 16+ years of experience covering consultancy, global procurement strategies, FinTech, market research, digitisation & technology, automobile, manufacturing, government PPP solar power panel investment project, supporting Hong Kong youth of their business ideas to come to reality (NGO), former alumni of WEF Global Shapers, and more. Queenie believes that digitisation and the power of technology in a creator’s economy can be beneficial to anyone who wishes to be impactful simultaneously generating ROI on investments as little as USD 1, into the web3 space and supporting the “bridge” between the transition of the traditional world to the new dimension – from phygital assets, to ReFi (re-imagining Finance for Sustainability) to absolute user experience in real life mapping over into digitised world.
- The brains behind the carbon offset, & carbon calculations for this event is Alana Leader, ESG and Climate Calculation Lead, CarbonBase (CB, the carbon calculator, consultation and research services, carbon registry).
Co-organized and supporter by SustainHK, ClubDAO, FEW, Impact Circles and CRED Protocol.io Members of partner organizations can enjoy discounts with unique code Carbon Credit are sourced from projects verified and issued by registries such as Verra and Gold Standard. See details www.credprotocol.io Carbon footprint calculation is provided by CarbonBase
Contact: email@example.com for more questions.